Monday, July 18, 2005

Leaving Very Soon

Me and Bryan have been running around all weekend thinking of things to pack.
We realized that there was not enough room to take everything we thought was "necessary," so know we are re-packing everything.
It has been a chaotic weekend. I know that this week will pass by SO slow knowing that Friday, I will be leaving to go to Europe. I'm so excited.
I'm taking my computer, mainly to stay up-to-date with work, but I will keep everyone posted on what's going on.
Saturday night, Me and Bryan went to his dad's house to eat dinner with Bill, his dad, and Terri, his step-mom. We had the best time, talking about when Bryan was younger.
They have the funniest stories, and the best food. It really felt like family.
Also, we planned a trip to take next summer, all four of us. Were going to Cabo!
It's going to be awesome, the white beaches, the clear water...I can't wait.
Sunday night, we had dinner at my parent's house. Bryan helped Eric, (who is my brother and Bryan's best friend,) grill food for everyone. It was amazingly good. We were so full afterwards. Sara came over after she got off work and joined us. She is the sweetest thing ever.
If felt so good to be around friends and family.
EUROPE IN 4 DAYS!

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 19, 2005, Blogger Michelle said...

oh, I am so jealous that you're going to Europe! it's always been a dream of mine to do that. I hope we'll get to see some pictures when you get back. have lots of fun and be safe!

 
At Tuesday, July 19, 2005, Blogger Anisa said...

yeah, so i'm uberjealous as well! i hope you have a wonderful time. where all are you planning to visit?

 
At Tuesday, July 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya all the way from England! Europe eh? I hope you have fun! I have just got back from a hol in Greece (Zakynthos). It's a beautiful island and still very authentic. It's a shame that a lot of these places have been ruined by tourists! When ever I go away, I like to live among the locals as I think that is the only way of getting the idea of what the place is like! Last year we went to Almeria in Southern Spain- great food! I love Tapas! They aren't as friendly as the Greeks though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home