Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Engagement


The most wonderful thing ever happened last night. Me and Bryan were sitting in our new apartment and we just got done cooking dinner, when he proposed. He got down on his knee and told me how he knew he wanted to spend his life with me.

I think I am the happiest person in the whole world right now. He said that he wanted to wait till Europe but couldn't. I love him so much.

Right now, I'm just sitting here at work looking at my ring and smiling. Bryan, you make me so happy.

(My digital camera is temporary out of service, so this will have to do.)

6 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 13, 2005, Blogger Anisa said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Enjoy this wonderful time...I just hope you're floating on cloud nine.

I've been married 11 months and I still stare at my rings...

Flash that ring, girl! There's no shame in talking with your hands when you get engaged. :)

 
At Wednesday, July 13, 2005, Blogger SeizeTheNite said...

Congrats!!! Sounds like you had a great nite!

 
At Wednesday, July 13, 2005, Blogger Revee said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting and romantic. Sounds like you are really in love. I can't wait till my boyfriend proposes!

 
At Wednesday, July 13, 2005, Blogger Michelle said...

wow, congratulations!!! and beautiful ring.

thanks for stopping by my blog earlier and thanks again for your kind words.

 
At Friday, July 15, 2005, Blogger ginger said...

Congratultions!

 
At Thursday, August 04, 2005, Blogger Amy S. Petrik said...

congrats. when is the big day?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home