Friday, July 15, 2005

"My Little Popsicle"

All last week at work, the air conditioning people have been coming to fix our AC.
There wasn't a vent in my office, and in Emily's office it was blowing WAY too cold.
So they worked, and worked and worked.
They were here all week.
Well today, I guess things were finally finished.
So, I'm sitting here calling back the bidders that we have, and I'm getting colder and colder.
I start shivering, when I ask Emily, "What is the temperature set at?"
"55," she say.
"Well turn it up. I'm freezing." I yell back.
So went start looking at the digital thermostat and decide finally how to turn it down.
Well it won't work. It still says 55.
We call the AC repair men. They will be here in 30 minutes.
Right now, I am sitting in my chair, which the front door to my office open hoping that the cold air will escape somewhere.
And I'm freezing. I wish they could get here sooner.
So I call Bryan just to see how day is going, and tell him about the AC problems.
So at the end of the conversation Bryan says, "Well I'll talk to you later, my little popsicle."
All I could do, was smile and thing to myself, "I'm going to marry this man."
It didn't seem as cold, when I got off the phone.

2 Comments:

At Friday, July 15, 2005, Blogger Anisa said...

SO FREAKING SWEET! amazing how a little comment like that can just about change everything...

 
At Thursday, August 04, 2005, Blogger Amy S. Petrik said...

curious: why do you have everything centered....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home