Thursday, September 01, 2005

Long Time

It has been forever since I have updated everyone on what I was doing.
Classes have started for me and Bryan, which seem to consume a lot of our time.
My mom's birthday is Friday, and the only thing that we have gotten her is a card.
The card is not even that cute.
Next Monday, Labor Day, is Bryan's and my dad's birthday.
So far, I have bought Bryan's radio and for my dad, I have nothing yet.
Maybe my brother and mom will help out with my dad's present.
He has seemed like he is the hardest one to shop for.
Other than that, not a lot has been going on. I am ready for the weekend though.

8 Comments:

At Monday, September 05, 2005, Blogger Anisa said...

i hope you've had a great weekend! time off is the best...and i hope you got everything figured out with the gifts.

 
At Tuesday, September 06, 2005, Blogger saurav said...

hope u have had a great weekend.....have fun....

 
At Wednesday, September 07, 2005, Blogger SeizeTheNite said...

Dad's are so hard to shop for.
Hope you figure out something good!

 
At Friday, October 28, 2005, Blogger Anisa said...

katie...where are you??

 
At Monday, December 19, 2005, Blogger saurav said...

May Peace
Hope and Love
be with you
Today
Tomorrow
and Always

Merry Christmas!

 
At Sunday, August 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
»

 
At Tuesday, March 06, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! http://www.plastic-surgeon-arlington-virginia.info rx evista Subaru forester dealers sioux falls2c sd wells fargo refinance Video surveillance right privacy neighbor illegal Paxil stopping medication Manny gallegos female amateur boxing Dundee teacher phone video Argus 1620 digital camera massage parlor hand jobs Theodore haviland limoges france patent applied for

 
At Monday, April 23, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Bilder manga sex Turtle trading system Mercedes bens t v commercial hp 3150 ink cartridges plastic surgery Cough reactant asthma Anti depressants for decades http://www.gay-9.info Phendimetrazine+tablet E30 body kit http://www.baseball-bat-1.info Blackberry molasses audio Cables projector Chevy lumina minivan 92 Blackberry 7100i bluetooth desktop software hack Sbcyahoo pop up blocker

 

Post a Comment

<< Home