Friday, August 19, 2005

We have finally gotten all of our pictures developed, so they are now being loaded on the computer. They will be coming Monday.
It seems like ever since we have gotten back, we have been so busy.
I have been working hard all week and still have not got anything done.
I thought that I would take a break from talking about the trip, and just let yall know what we have been up to.
Bryan's and my dad's birthday is coming up...They have the same birthday, September 5.
I'm not really sure what either of them is getting.
I think that me and Kaci might throw him a surprise party.
It just depends on what her husband has to say about it.
I'm sitting here at work about to fall asleep. I am so tired, and I wish my boss would leave so maybe I could crawl under my desk and take a nap...can't wait till 5.
Have a good weekend everyone!

2 Comments:

At Friday, August 19, 2005, Blogger Freebird said...

Hi Katie,

Just saw your message on my blog. Was going to email you, but you don't have an email listed on your blog. You can email me if you want at: freebird3016@hotmail.com.

Have a good weekend! :-)

 
At Thursday, August 25, 2005, Blogger Anisa said...

i just watched a travel special on monte carlo last night, and it looks so beautiful. i bet yall really did have an absolute blast there!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home